North Norfolk


Hey lovelies!

North Norfolk has been one of my favorite places to go in the UK its an absolutely beautiful place to go.  I've been there a couple of times now and would still go back to the same places, there is so much you can do around the North Norfolk area. I just love it!





 

  

There are many of the places in the area I have been for a small holiday and a weekend away. Honestly its one of the loveliest places in the UK to visit if you haven't been yet your missing out on a wonderful place!

Wells-Next-The-Sea 

Wells is another large tourist attraction with a beautiful seaside town, you could spend the whole day on the beach and another day looking around the cute shops there. This place has a lovely harbor full with colourful boats all different sizes. It's even better when you go to this place in the summer. When I went there were some events on all day the shops were open till late, and yes I had the traditional fresh fish & chips by the seaside, what a perfect time that was!

Burnham Market 

This place offers great B&B's and hotel accommodation either by the beach or in one of the most popular places, you might of heard of the hoste one of the most well known hotels around the North Norfolk area located in the small Burnham Market village and its only a few miles from the coastline, so you can easily get to places that aren't too far away!  Burnham Market itself has a variety of small sweet shops, like Joules, Jack Wills are always very popular, of course I love both those brands myself!


The hoste in Burnham Market

I recommend you go visit North Norfolk someday its worth it!

Until next time,

Brontë x
  

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig